Passenger Attendant / Monitor (PA) - $10.00/Hr
Honeybee Transportion, Inc is a community support program that works in partnership with High-Wired Communities, LLC, a community support & resource agency. We provide tools and resources to elevate at-risk communities from poverty into prosperity.
Description of Services:
Honeybee Bee Transportation works with school districts to provide private and concierge transportation services for students that require gentle, calm, and quiet transportation. We take students that are struggling with homelessness or living in foster care, to and from school in the mornings and afternoons.
We are NOT a school bus company. Our students are transported in minivans and/or sedans.
Passenger attendants accompany the drivers to ensure a safe and peaceful ride for the students. There is typically only one student per trip.
- The driver will pick up the PA from their home.
- The PA will accompany the driver to pick up the student and drop the student off at school.
- The driver will return the PA to their home.
- PA's have the option to meet the driver and a convenient location if it is near the student's home/school.
- Kind, friendly, compassionate, and patient
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Pass a Drug Test
- Pass a Background Check
- Have an active and working cell phone
Our passengers have consistent schedules which remain the same time, each day, Monday-Friday. Each PA/RM will be assigned a dedicated route, which for the most part, remains the same, and rarely changes.
We have both AM and PM shifts available.
- Morning routes are typically between 6:00 AM -9:00 AM
- Afternoon routes are typically between 2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Each Route takes about 2 Hours to complete
- 2 - 6 hours a day
- 10 - 30 hours a week
- There is a shift-guarantee of 3 hours per trip.
- (Most trips are completed in 1 - 2 hours, but are paid at 3 hours)
- (Gas Stipend is provided for certain trips if you are required to meet the driver at a location other than your home)
- EMAIL: Joy@DriveHoney.com
Please include the following in the Subject Line: Your Name - Ride Monitor - (Your City)
- Example: Jane Smith - Ride Monitor - Nashville
- CALL: (615) 763-5152